IPASS ONLINE NCLEX REVIEW PROGRAM
Here are the details for your NCLEX Online Review Program:
Online NCLEX review program: (3 months duratio, 1 year unlimited review program)
- The online review course is continuous, meaning you can join us at any phase of the review cycle.
- Online Review Info: (Open for anyone who wants to enroll for an online review class)
- Review Package: Php 20,000
- 3 months review program (duration)
- 1 year unlimited (this means you have 1-year unlimited access for the review)
- FREE handouts will be provided
- FREE 2 Predictor Exams
- FREE personal coaching and assessment prior to exam day
For the missed classes: You will have access for the recorded video for the discussion for 3 months and a month prior to your examination schedule
- Mode of Instruction: Online class via Zoom exclusively for the reviewees
- You can avail of the online NCLEX program wherever your location is.
- Mode of Payment: At least 50% of the total review price (upon enrollment)
- Schedule of Next payment: after 1 month
How to enroll: You just need to settle at least 50%/Php 10,000 for the review course upon enrollment.
Exclusive for IPASS reviewees: Discounted UWORLD 3 months (174 USD) instead of 184 USD. (UWORLD fee not included in the review package)
- Exclusive for IPASS reviewees: 15% Discount on Service Charge for the NCLEX Processing
Who will be the lecturers?
- Jay Padong RN, USRN – NCLEX Coach previously for the IPASS NCLEX Review Center who is now currently working as a Telemetry Medical Surgical RN in Texas.
- With extensive experience in Nursing Education locally and abroad as well as NCLEX coaching. An Educator from a Joint Commission Hospital.
- Experienced in preceptorship for new nurses and Charge nursing on an active floor and now doing the same craft currently in Texas.
- Previously a clinical instructor in San Pedro College who teaches Medical-Surgical Nursing and Pathophysiology, and an ICU Clinical instructor – A former ICU nurse.
- With a proven and effective track record in assisting reviewers for the NCLEX review
- Rosanna Dela Rosa RN, USRN
- National reviewer for the NCLEX with extensive experience as an NCLEX Coach
- Currently a nurse in Davao Doctors Hospital
- With a proven and effective track record in assisting reviewers for the NCLEX review.
Your NCLEX “Pass” result is a very achievable goal as long as you prepared the right way. Join us in our intensive, in-depth, and affordable online NCLEX Review program conducted by our expert NCLEX Educators.